Guessing the starting, as well as dating date of every Fortnite season is a simple task. It’s because the Epic Games has standardized the duration (around 10-12 weeks). Not only this, but also shows the accurate end date on the site.
Let’s have a look into chapter 2.
Table of Contents
- Extension of the first season of chapter 2 into early February to get prepared for the updates on the holiday-themes.
- With the beginning of the release of 11.50 update in the early February, the Fortnite will start moving towards the Chaos physics system of Unreal Engine.
- The season 2 of chapter 2 is expected to launch on February 20.
- Extension of Fortnite’s Chapter 2 Season 2 will be beyond April 30. Not only this, but also there will be a launch of Chapter 2 Season 3 on June 4th.
- There is an extension of season 2 for 1 week to get all the things ready for season 3- chapter 2. The launching day of 3rd season will be on June 11.
- The live event – “The Device” is going to be organized on Monday, 15th June. Moreover, the launching of Season 3 will be on Wednesday, 17th June.
When compared with other seasons, the duration of Season 3 is only 71 days. However, it is impossible to guess the accurate time.
When it comes to Fortnite Season 3 end event, one of the closest things that we had is the comic book parts. These book parts are added by Epic Games to Fortnite daily.
The Season 4 of Fortnite will be the 1st major Battle Pass based on IP.
The release date of season 4 or latest battle pass has arrived finally. This version arrived along with Epic Games and discloses about the 14.00 update. As per the teasers, the beginning of Fortnite’s new season will have a theme associated with Marvel.
In fact in the Fortnite history, this is the season, which is entirely dedicated to the current IP address.
Iconic characters such as Wolverine, Mystique, Storm, Groot, Thor, Iron Man, She-Hulk, and Dr Doon are making their way as new skins to Fortnite. All these Marvel heroes have to face off against the supervillain Galactus in the season 4 of Fortnite.
As per the trailer of Fortnite Season 4, the new HQ for the latest battle pass is the iconic Avengers Helicarrier.
When it comes to Fortnite Season 4, a change is the theme of the upcoming battle pass.
Release Date and Start Time of Fortnite Season 4
The release date of Fortnite Season 4 was 27th August. This is the end date of Fortnite Season 3. Along with this, the start time of the next patch for Epic Games has also confirmed. The time is 2:00 pm. Moreover, the twitter account of Fortnite Status disclosed that the servers will go down on 27th August, Thursday at morning 7:00 am.
With the launch of Fortnite new season, the size of the patch will be larger as compared to normal.
Now, when it comes to Fortnite season, many of you may want to know “is there any live event to kick off the new Fortnite Season.
If yes, then read the below-given para.
When it comes to Fortnite Season, one of the pillars has been the end of season event, which kicks off one battle pass from another.
Though this is a fact, it happens usually on the season’s penultimate weekend.
Are There any Leaks or Card Changes?
Fortnite Season 4 has HYPEX, which is one of the popular Fortnite leaks. This has collected several details that every fan must aware of. Moreover, in an article published online, the Fortnite leaker has revealed the information about the skins of Battle pass. This includes a Wolverine skin and teasing Thor POI’s arrival in Season 4.
When it comes to the Fortnite Season 4. Android users can become happy. It’s because they will always receive the update of Season 4. However, this is not the scenario for iOS users. Apple removed Fortnite from the App Store. Not only this, but also has stopped the app from updating.
Now, I hope you got an idea about the Fortnite Season end date. Additionally, if you have any query regarding it, you can get in touch with us.